MVCTC Main Entry, Office and STEM Lab Renovation
ClientMiami Valley Career Technology Center, Clayton, OH
Program4,400 SF addition and 8,400 SF of renovations for administrative offices, four new STEM math/science labs, a central prep room and a classroom.
CommentsThe goals accomplished through this building design process:
- Created an identifiable external focal point at the main campus entry.
- Established a positive “first impression.”
- Unified the campus architecturally.
- Created an internal focal point for both visitors and students.
- Centralized the lobby and administrative offices of the campus.
- Enhanced the exchange of information between administrators and students.